Trick or Trot Fun Run
October 28 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
This event is a fundraiser to help the museum with costs of running the museum, including, but not limited to: rent, cleaning supplies, new exhibits, replacement items, utility costs, event supplies, and more!
Things to know:
- Each pre-registered participant will receive a t-shirt, goodie bag, and participation ribbon.
- Run starts at 10am. This is NOT a timed run.
- Runners will start at the children’s museum, run across the road to the fairgrounds, run around the INSIDE of the fence at the fairgrounds, then run back to the museum. There will be volunteers guiding runners throughout the course including across the road.
- There will be refreshments at the end of the run for participants.
- Cost is $10 per registered runner. Parents may run with their children for no additional cost (but donations are always appreciated!)